Monday, February 9, 2009

Ice Fishing









Saturday was my Family's Annual Ice Fishing Tournament.
I found out this summer that my buddy Heiney had never been on a lake. (And she is from WI!!)! So I knew she would be joining me for the tourney. Turns out DONELLA also had never been out! Donella and I have been attached since the 6th grade. How did I not know this?!?!?!
So out we went!

It was a blast!!!
  • My mom caught a chicken
  • Ellie fell through a hole
  • We enjoyed a bon-fire
  • Visiting house to house
  • Winning prizes
  • Drinking some beer and butter scotch schnapps
  • Eating great food
  • Jiffy Pop!
  • Nice Bathroom!!!!
  • Fishing (well we didn't actually do any 'fishing' but neither did anyone else - Nothing was biting
That evening Mickey and I switched places. He went out to the Lake for the night with my dad, Dan, Steve and a couple of cousins. From what I hear, they had a VERY fun night!

*Thanks to Barb, Jerry, Brenda & Ed for putting this event on.

1 comment:

Donella said...

Thanks for the great day!!

It was so nice to see some of your family that I hadn't seen in ages.