Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Funny Story - Thanks mom!

Mickey and I are signed up for birthing classes. Well last Tuesday he had the flu and could not join me for class. Luckily – my mother joined me for the evening. Thinking that we might be watching ‘THE VIDEO’ that night, she arrived to my house with a fresh bag of popcorn! Haha – no movie is complete without that! Haha!

Anyway, all was going well and mom was great to have by my side. At the end of the night the teacher goes over relaxation techniques and then has us try out a new technique with our partner. This is a guided technique and we were asked to keep quiet during the exercise as she wants people to get the most out of it.
So mom and I grabbed our pillows and blankets and moved to the corner of the room. Good thing we did!!!!

It starts off with me focusing on my feet, tighten and then release…bla bla bla…and your partner is suppose to be rubbing the area that they are guiding us through…feet, ankle, calf, thigh, buttocks (wait) WHAT?!?! Haha – so mother dearest starts nearing her hand up toward my rear, I gently slapped her hand away and looked at her as we busted out laughing. Hahaaaaa!!!! We couldn’t stop laughing!!!! It was the kind of laughter that you get at church – it starts to hurt because you can’t let it out. We had our faces in our pillows and were just shaking and giggling the rest of the exercise! Haha – I am sure the teacher was aware of our muzzled laughter, we were lucky we were not asked to leave.

I have to say that was one of the funniest times of my life and we laughed the whole way home.

Thanks again mom! You give the best butt rubs ever!!!!

Ps – Mickey and I have class tonight and I think we are going to watch ‘The Video’ this week. I hope he doesn’t get sick tonight…haha...at least not until after the movie! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Our Love Story said...

Oh how I miss hanging with the Waldschmidt family! I have had many a good laugh with you guys!

Sounds like a great memory! Did you see "the" video last night? I loved the video, actually! I teared up every time we saw the moment on video right after a baby was born - such an awesome moment!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.