Friday, January 25, 2008

Test 1-2-3

Hello family, friends or anyone who is reading this...
I have several friends now who are "bloggers", most of which are all long distance from me. I have really enjoyed reading and keeping up with their lives from their blogs.

If you don't know already - we are almost at our baby time and a new chapter of our lives are going to begin very soon. As of Wednesday, I am 30 weeks pregnant. That gives us 68 days to prepare for our baby girl.

I started to think that maybe starting a blog is not such a bad idea - this would help me let people know what we are up to and how the baby is doing. Now I can also update the blog and talk all about our little one without making people listen to me ramble on and on...hahah..you can always choose not to read it:)

So anyway, here we go ~ Welcome to the wonderful Wiltscheck Family Blog!

4 comments:

Our Love Story said...

Woo hoo! I am the first to comment! So glad you have started the blog. I will add a link to yours on mine today. Let me know if you have any questions about how to do things. You need a baby ticker!

So excited for the first pic! Belly shot and nursery shot are my requests.

Welcome to blogging!

Donella said...

Yayy! Great blog!

Photos! Photos!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!

Colie said...

Awww... well this is great!!
I love your blog... nice, nice!!!
Can't wait to hear more...