Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!












We had a wonderful Halloween!
It was a busy & FUN day for Lily and I.

The day started with a Maroon & Gold Friday at work. It was a staff get together hosted by our department. I think it was a hit. Lots of fun. Crazy Hat and Best Maroon & Gold contest.

We went down to my mom's office for a visit. We spent some time at Kate's with the girls. Zoe made me SPOOKY Water (water with spiders:) She was Sleeping Beauty and Ellie was a pink poodle.

Then Kate & I brought the girls to my dad's work. TK goes all out to Halloween. We went trick or treating cubicle style. It was fun to watch Ellie figure out what it was all about. They had games, treats, movie playing...it was a great set up. Can't wait until next year when Lily can get candy too:)

Time to pick up the Pussie Cat Doll a.k.a my brother Dan! hahaaaa.... Sorry buddy, but you are not a pretty woman! hahah! He cracks me up. He always goes all out. Down to the home made high heels. (He had chunks of wood bolted in to the bottom of his flip flops!) Oh my...hahah...

Dan and I played Yahtzee for a while and then the fun began.
We had 189 kids come to the door. We had to shut the lights off at 8:19 because we ran out of candy. We usually have a lot of kids, but this is the largest number yet! Dan & I love handing out the candy and he loves messing with the kiddo's. It was a great night!

1 comment:

Donella said...

You gave a great description of Dan - that's exactly what I thought his costume looked like! Great job to everyone on the costumes. And wow - that's a lot of trick or treaters!!!