Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love Jamaica!!!!

This is a pic from our day in Nigril. We didn't think we would need swimsuits for this day trip. We were wrong and wanted to get in the water. So we improvised with some Jamaican gear. We had many locals laughing at us.


‘No Problem!’ This is my newly adopted attitude!!!

One view of the pool & the ocean.

The resort was huge. It had many different pools, bars, beaches & restaurants.

Colleen & I at Sunset Cove.


Rachel & Colie at 'One Love' in Nigril. This was the best place for lunch on the beach. We were able to visit with the locals, play domino's and enjoy the jerk chicken. The chicken was great, until I saw the chicken's foot on my plate. It was difficult for me to eat it after that.

Cliff Diving at Rick's Cafe. Wow! It was crazy how high these guys were when they would jump! The 4 of us did not jump (we didn't have our suits - only Jamaica gear) but Brenda & Debbie did!! I am so proud. We got there just as they were getting out of the water. Too bad we missed it. (to clarify - they did not jump from a tree.)

Brenda, Debbie, Denise & Ellie!!!

I think we may have learned a thing or 2 from these wild women! Haha! It was so nice to be at the Grand Palladium at the same time.

We learned how to look great in their bikini's! Hahaha!

And we learned how to drive the shuttle cars!!! Hands in the air! Hahah!!!

It truly was an amazing trip. Even though I missed my Lily and Mickey so much, I couldn't have had a better time! Thanks girls! I can't wait until our next trip!

2 comments:

Colie said...

I love your captions Anne!!!
So much fun!

Anonymous said...

fun cars! did I catch that you just took off with one???