Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jamaica!




Soooooooooo......it is here FINALLY! Colie, Rachel, Colleen & I are heading to Jamaica on Friday morning! In our early 20's we vowed that we would take a nice vacation together when we turned 30. So - saved a little money - got a little older - and here we are! Yippee! We will be staying at the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa in Lucea. I know we will be enjoying a lot of sun and even more laughs! I can't wait:)

My aunt Ellie, Brenda, Debbie & Denise will also be at the same resort at the same time! Haha! This will be a great trip!

I am sad to leave my Lily though. I have not been away from her for a whole week. I know that I will miss them so much! She will be in great hands with her Dad and Nanny Pat! Mickey & Lil will be heading down to New Ulm to visit Grandpa Gary & Grandma Ann for the weekend. They will have a wonderful time.

You'll be hearing from me when I get back.

Hugs to my girl - I love you so much! I will miss you. Hugs to my hubby! You are the best - I love you so much! Thank you!

4 comments:

Kiley said...

Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Ann. Enjoy yourself. I can't wait to have Lily again this week. Pat

Colie said...

Sun and Sand-- here we come!!!

Donella said...

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!