Monday, October 26, 2009

Redneck Racing 2009

So last year I posted about how my dad races a lawn mower - crazy and awesome!


Well this year they (Dad, Dan & Steve) built a power house lawn mower just for the race. Hahah! It is pretty awesome. The thing can go 30 mph. Much faster then the regular model that goes rabbit (a VERY slow rabbit.)

So the race was this weekend - Steve, Dad & Dan all raced. Barb & I raced in the powder puff. Hahah! It was great! I totally won, but was disqualified for going too fast...hmmm...how does that work? Anyway - I was able to take the victory lap with the checkered flag, but I did not take home a trophy. Steve (with Dad & Dan as pit crew) did take home a big beautiful trophy! Nice racing boys!
















1 comment:

Donella said...

Love it! GREAT photos! I hope we can make it next year!