Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You know your a redneck if...





Hahah - Sorry Dad! You are not a red neck! This is just too funny not to post.
So my parents have these neighbors who have annual 'LAWN MOWER RACES!!!'
Yes - true. B4 the weekend my dad thought that there would be over 50 racing. With very little coercing, my brother talked my dad into racing. Dan even souped up the lawmower by adding a bunch of racing stickers. Hahaha!!!! Anyway - Dad took second in his heat - Woo Hoo! Way to go! Hahah!!! I was told that there was a band and the party was a blast! Maybe next year I will join in the fun :)

3 comments:

Donella said...

AWESOME!!!

Kate Zweber said...

Too funny, I hadn't looked at your blog yet today, and I basically wrote and titled my blog the same. Yes, you are definitely a redneck when you compete in lawn mower races!!

Anonymous said...

Riding lawn mowers are fun! I don't have one, but when I first moved into house my brother-inlaw helped me do the yard and left his lawn mower overnight and Pat and I went for a late night booze cruise on the lawn mower to my brother Steves house down the street, they didn't know we were there until we ran into the garage door-- Good Times! Brian