Friday, August 29, 2008

BEST PICK EVER!





Believe it or not - I am on a Fantasy Football League this year:) hahahaaa....I know - funny! I am pretty much clueless when it comes to football. So I have a support team of people as my behind the scenes helpers. Thanks everyone:)

The draft was last night. I think it went well. I dressed up in my football gear, complete with the clip board to hold my very important papers.

I had the first pick (lucky draw) and went with LT for round 1. Tony Romo was my second pick (Hotties :) . After that I forget. I will keep you updated, I am sure it will be very exciting. Right now all the others are shaking in their boots! Oh yeah - I am going to kick everyone's butts and win all of the $!

Thank you Donella for watching Lil during the draft. She had a lot of fun with you. You did great even with a 14 year time span between baby sitting jobs! hahah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The draft was fun and went so quick! I think you have a little football fan, there--Lil was so good for the whole draft, she must have liked your picks. :) I do have to say thought that I'm going to give you a run for your money. I've been told I have "depth" in my WRs. :) Have a great weekend!
--Heiney

Kristen said...

haha so glad you looked cute for the draft. Your teams sounds good to me so far! I want to hear who both you and Heiney have. :) Kick some butt!

Donella said...

Yay! More photos for my screen saver!!

Absolutely no problem AT ALL watching Lil'. You just let me know anytime you want me to take her off your hands! Love that little peanut!

P.S. Good luck to all of you in the draft. I hope those of you ladies who thought this fantasy football thing would just be good "fun" - really do have fun! You may realize soon, however, why I have absolutely no desire to have anything to do with it. Suckers!

Colie said...

Awesome! After looking into several of my picks it appears I may actually have a good team-- GOOO girls!!!
Totally appreciated your entusiasm...
Adorable picture of D and Lily too! So cute!!!