Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun at the Fair!








I love the Minnesota State Fair!
The best people watching, food and a ton of cool things to see and do. On Friday afternoon Lil and I met up with Colie & Ronan for some fair fun. We also found out that my parents and Dan would be there too. So we spent 4 hours with C & R, then met back up again with the Waldschmidts and then ended the night with Grandma Mary. It was a great day!!!! Lily did such a great job. She just loves the fresh air (minus the barns! haha!) and watching people walk by.

PS - The chocolate covered bacon RULES!!!
PSS - Lil had her first encounter with Wally the Beer Man! Sweet!
PSSS - My TV crush (Mike Pomeranz - Kare 11) looks like a big dork in the picture. He asked me not to show it to anyone - but I had to. Sorry Mikey Sweety! hahah!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Look it you with Pomeranz!!! Love the local celebs. It is one of the best parts of the fair. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Donella said...

Looks like Lily likes Mike as much as you do!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Also love the celebs. Fox news has best lookin reporters who are here in town for RNC convention. Any citings of out of towners? Anne, I'm sure you've seen some! Brian

Cal said...

OMG that first picture makes me smile---I can't even help it, she just looks so flippin cute! Precious precious precious.