Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Update










(Oh my Gosh - it has been a full week...oops!)
It was a wonderful weekend!!!

Last Thursday we not so wonderful though. Lil had her shots, she had a very hard day and night. This time around took her about 28 hours to recover. The poor things. No worries - she is back to herself now.

Hope & Scott McLarty were in town this weekend! Yeah! (If you don't know - Hope is one of my BFF's and they live in Chicago - so the time that they are here I cherish.)

Friday - still spend the day with Lily recovering. That night about 9-ish I meet up with the McLarty's at Donella's place to hang out for a few hours.

The next day we all went to the Dakota County Fair. I took Scott to his first demolition Derby maybe 7 years ago & almost every year they come back for more :) This is a big Fgtn event and back in the day my Brother would smash up a car or two. We all place our bets as to what car is going to win the round and then the finals! It is so much fun & GREAT people watching!!! hahah!!! (I have to report that a VERY classy woman in front of us was chain smoking the whole time and with 2 Cigarettes at a time!!! Oh my!) We ended the night at a townie bar. It was a great night!!! I love when they are come to town:)

Lily also had a great night with Grandma Mary, Bumpa Bill & Uncle Dan. We all stayed over night. The next morning we hung out with my parents, Dan & I took my Dad's car out for a joy ride (I Will have my own convertible some day - I love it!!!) and that afternoon went to my cousin's baseball game. It was a great weekend!

Sorry the update is so late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunday the 17th-Wow, I forget how smashed up those cars get! Nice Pics. Brian

tschlegeld said...

what a cutie - LOVE the folds in her thighs! :)