Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Update




Another great weekend has come and gone. Here are our highlights:

Friday afternoon: Brenda, Jess, Lily & I went shopping in Albertville. Thanks for pushing the stroller girls - while I carried Lil. Heehee!

Saturday: We had Lily's pictures done. She did great for the indoor shots. But I think the outdoor ones she sported her "Cheney face" a lot! haha! I can't wait to see them.
We went to mass - Again we were very impressed with Lily. She was awake about 1/2 the service and didn't make a peep.
Later that night we went over to Donella & Dustin's to celebrate her B-Day with a BBQ & Bonfire. It was such a fun night. Lily enjoyed sitting with Colie and then slept the night away.

This morning: I went down to watch Kristen & Natalie do the St. Paul In-Line Marathon. They did great! I love watching marathons and races. They are so inspiring.

This afternoon has been a lazy one:) I LOVE it!!!

No comments: