Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our 4th Anniversary
















Today is our 4th Anniversary!

I will always remember October 23, 2004.

It was a cool rainy fall day, but that didn't matter. It was perfect! Every time we look back and talk about our wedding, we talk about how great it was. We had so many amazing friends and family there, participating, helping in so many different ways.
Mickey and I joke often about the song 'I Love you more today than yesterday'. It is so true. He is the best. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have my husband. I know that we have soooo many wonderful years ahead. I can't image what the future will bring.
It has been pretty wonderful so far:)

Love you Mickey!

9 comments:

Abbie said...

CUTE! Happy special day!

Kate Zweber said...

Happy Anniversary Sappy Sister. Love you both!!

Colie said...

Ohh soooo sappy is right... but super cute.. Happy Anniversary!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Donella said...

Happy Anniversary, Wiltscheks!

Lori H said...

Happy 4th anniversary Mickey and Anne!!!! =)

Kiley said...

Happy 4th Anniversary. Cheers to many more!

Our Love Story said...

Happy Anniversary! It was a great wedding!!!! It is great to hear that you are still growing in your love for eachother - so important!