Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Update





Thursday night Lily came down with a cold:( poor girl.

Friday she had her 6th month shots. Ouch. She always struggles for about 24 hours after her shots. Again :( poor girl. On a side note - we started with a new Dr. and I really liked her :)

Saturday - I was able to work in the yard a bit. Not finished yet, but I'm on my way.

Later that night we had a family date at the Minnesota Roller Girls Roller Derby. It was a blast!!!
Lily loved the music, lights and watching the girls skate around and around. This was a new thing for all of us, I think we all got a kick out of it. We saw a couple of my co-workers there. Thanks K for explaining the game to us.

Sunday - My mom, Lil and I took a road trip to Iowa to see grandma. (separate post)

2 comments:

Colie said...

Oh my goodness- the picture in the yard- with the pumpkin and the cutie little fuzzy ears~ so great!
So sorry we missed Rollerderby- count us in next time...

Donella said...

Looks like fun - too bad I the message didn't come in time. Let us know the next time you plan to go!