Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You shouldn't be trick or treating if...


You shouldn't be trick or treating if...

1. You are not wearing a costume
2. Your are dressed as a transvestite
3. You know what a transvestite is
4. You come as a pair, dressed as 'Flavor Flav & his Ho'
5. You know who Flavor Flav is
6. You use the word 'sexy' to describe your costume (Sexy Kitten, Sexy Witch)
7. You use the word 'naughty' to describe your costume (same rules apply)
8. You can grow a facial hair
9. You have more cleavage than a drunk bridesmaid
10. You put out your cigarette before you knock on the door

Sad, Funny and TRUE! Mickey and I always get a very entertaining group of Tick or Treaters. We usually have about 80 'kids' come to the door. We typically play cards by the door as we tally the numbers. I do love Halloween!! I can't wait for Friday night!

3 comments:

Colie said...

Haha... Flavor Flav!
Darn- well I guess I'll have to come up with plan B for my tomorrow night plans... I was going to be the naughty busty smokin ho' of flavor flav... (fun wrecker)

Donella said...

Do you have a costume for Lily??

Abbie said...

So are you not accepting naughty school girls?