Saturday, September 27, 2008

BEST-DATE-EVER





OMG! I had the BEST date last night! My Boyfriend Blake came over about 7-ish. AND...He brought his parents...LAME! I guess it didn't matter though, my parents were hanging around too. I can't wait until we are older...anyway...He came over, we watched at each other from across the table while our chaperone's ate. I just love his smile and that dimple...oohhhhh... He even brought me a gift, a Moose, a book and some hand rattle things! I love it! I will sleep with my moose every night! We were able to play for a while. I showed him a few of my new toys. He seemed to enjoy them, but enjoyed checking me out even more:) We both ate and then I fell asleep. Sorry Blake - I wanted to stay up with you, I just couldn't. I can't wait until the next time!
TLF (True Love Forever),
Lily

PS - I think his dad got some good pictures of us...thank goodness...Blake is soooo dreamy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.) Blake's smile makes me laugh every time I see it.
B.) Looks like Lil was kind of playing hard to get on Friday night, I like it. :) Clearly they're going to get married, but I like that Lil makes Blake work for it a little bit.

--Heiney

Donella said...

Awesomely cute.