Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Update


I'm going on vacation!!! Woo Hooo! Well, not for a while - March, to be exact. My college roomies and I have been talking about this for many years. We said that when we turn 30 (Ra - 29) we will take a nice week long trip! So we have started planning. Friday night Colie, Ra and I met up for dinner and then searched online for a while. Colleen joined us over speaker phone. I am so excited:) I think my excitement is heightened by the cooler temps as well....Viva La Mexico!

The rest of the weekend has been pretty lazy - perfect for the rainy weather. (a little shopping, laundry, cleaning, football and movie watching.) It has been a while since our last free weekend, so we are really enjoying this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, you guys are going to have so much fun!!

--Heiney

Colie said...

Noseplugs and water socks- -here i come!!!

Colie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If that picture is where you are going it looks like paradise!!

Donella said...

AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Vegas? Is it now Mexico? I am so jealous. You guys will have a blast. Congrats on reaching the 30's.