Sunday, September 21, 2008

ValleyFair!











Today Mickey, Zoe & I went to ValleyFair with Colie, Guido & Ronan.

It was the Prefect Day!

Guido works for Boston Scientific and out VF for a day (off season) every year. So the lines were nice and short. The weather was perfect! The kids had so much fun. Zoe LOVES rides and Ronan likes them too.

Funny Stories:

Ronan & Zoe were going to go on the Mild Thing (kiddie coster). We knew that Zoe would be all about it and Ronan might struggle a bit. They were going around 3 times and the Vally Fair guy told them after the first loop to give a thumbs up if they liked it or thumbs down if they needed off. As soon as they turned the last turn everyone thumbs shot up in the air, well everyone but Ronan. He was done! heheeee....

Hot Air balloons: Colie & I joined the kiddos on this ride. I had to giggle when I would look at Ronan and his panicked face. Poor little guy. It was too fast for him. When the ride was finished, he exclaimed that he would NEVER get on that again.

Apparently I was the only one who struggled on the ferris wheel. I have a slight fear of heights. I can handle a few coasters, but I hate being up there at the top waiting and rocking. I had to ask Zoe several times to stop kicking her legs on this ride. She didn't understand why..haha...I was the baby here!

So the kids were about to get on this train and ride around. No one was getting in the the engine seat - so I asked the guy if they could sit there. He said no. Next thing you know the big guy was climbing in, apparently he was the engineer! hahahaaaaa....

I think these two will get married someday!
Except that Ronan is playing hard to get - every time Zoe would go to grab his had, he would push it away. Heheeee...but...he would buckle her in any time he had the opportunity! :D

I am sure Colie will be posting about this too - so check out her blog:
One Day at a Time
http://coliemarie.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Colie said...

Thanks Anne, Mickey and Zoe! Ha ha... we had a great time. Your pictures are the best... I'll get mine up tonight!

Donella said...

Super cute!!

Donella said...

I just noticed poor Ronan's face while he's riding that big, scarey coaster! Aww... :(