Friday, December 26, 2008

24 Hour Christmas!







Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing and exciting holiday!
Ours was very fun and busy. I love the holidays so I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mickey had to work until 2 on Christmas Eve. So Lily and I did all of the final prep and packed up. We were down at the Friedges' first. It has always been one of my favorite past times. It still is. I am really lucky to have such a fun family:) This is a pic of Great Grand Kids. There are two more on the way. Congrats again Natalie and Nikki!

We made it down to New Ulm around 10:00. I was able to enjoy the ride and sing Christmas carol's without any objections the whole way down! Thanks Mic! The next morning we opened gifts with Ann & Gary and went to mass.

That afternoon we were at Grandma Ad's with the Wiltcheck Clan. This was much fun too. And the big excitement was the new engagement for Gene & Kris! Congrats you two kids!

We were back to SSP by 8.
Mickey was back to work this morning. I hung out with Lily all day and Jen stopped by for a visit.

The end.

2 comments:

Cal said...

In the fam portrait of the three of you where she is pushing on your chest Lil is saying, "Mom why don't you just back out of the picture. I'm pretty much the cutest EVER and clearly you and Dad are not the focus of this picture. Even the camera agrees, see? It cut off Dad's head."

Donella said...

The great grandkids picture is the cutest! Reminds me of how Christmases were when I was a kid at Gramma's. Aww... Glad you had a great time!!