Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ho Ho Ho - part 2




Friday was Lily's first day with the Zwebers (Kate will be watching her every other Friday - as I am back to work now.) I am so lucky to have such a great sister, who can help me like this. Lily LOVED it. She had so much fun playing with the girls.

Friday night, Dan had a Christmas party at his group home. Unfortunately that was canceled, so we all went over to the Zweber's for some chili and a movie. (Not Pizza & Yahtzee as I thought - they tricked us. Hahaaa!)

7 comments:

Kate Zweber said...

Check out little Miss Wonder Tongue!!! That thing is ridiculous. She could be in the circus some day!! She could work with her mom, since Anne always wanted to be a clown.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you taught Lily the "wassuuuup!" face. The only way we'll preserve this piece of pop culture history is to pass it down through the generations. Well done. :)

--Heiney

Colie said...

HA HAHa.. her tongue, Kate's right~ she could join a show and make millions with that!
Nice.

Kate Zweber said...

Seriously, she can touch her shirt with her tongue. She and Ellie had this game they'd play. Lily would stick out her tongue and Ellie would touch it. Lily would crack up, and Ellie would say, "Like it!!" They did this over and over. I couldn't get over how long that thing is.

Lori H said...

LOL! Oh man that is funny! I laughed so hard when I saw Lily's tongue! See, don't worry about your 401k, Lily will be supporting you and Mickey from all that dough she'll make in the circus. hehehe

Anne said...

Good! I always wanted to travel with the Circus!

Anonymous said...

she could start her own "kiss" rock band...wow! Brian