Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend Update





Lily turned 8 Months Old!!!
Every day with her gets to be even more fun. She is so funny and we can see her personality shinning through. We are constantly chasing her now. One of her favorite things to play with is a bucket of potatoes.

On Friday night we had plans to go see Wicked with our friends Mark & Jess. Unfortunately Mickey got sick, too sick to go. Poor guy. Rachel was so kind to join me on the double date at the last minute. It was a great night out with dinner at Palomino's, the wonderful show and a couple of cocktails. BUT Mickey was missed.

Saturday we let Mickey have some additional R&R. Lily and I went to Jen's with Rachel & Donella for Christmas Cookie decorating fun! Jen had everything all ready. So many cookies and so many options of decorating supplies. It was much fun.

Today I got some shopping in! Whew! I also stopped at the South Saint Paul's Lions Club Christmas Tree place. I was debating buying a sled and pulling home my tree (only 12 blocks away.) I didn't need to do that. The men working were so kind. Right away they asked me if I came with a car or a truck. Car. Then they offered to drive it home for me! How sweet!

Let's Bring on the Holiday Spirit!

1 comment:

Colie said...

Oh-- I hope Mickey is feeling better.
Looks like I missed a great cookie decorating party.. how fun!
Happy 8 months Lily!