Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ho Ho Ho






It was a very busy week and full of Holiday Cheer!
Tuesday we had baby class. Lily missed last week because she was sick - so she really enjoyed seeing all of her little buddies.

Wednesday night I met up with my mom & sister to bake cookies. It is through a community education class. We take it every year with the Cammi & Friends. Always a fun night. I think Kate posted a pic from the night - love the hair net!

Thursday morning - I took some time off to be with my baby. We did have an appointment that was canceled - so that was nice...more time to see my girl:)

Thursday night was the annual UMF Girls Holidazzle outing. It was so much fun.
(Also some pics from Friday at Lunch - why you ask...I have no idea....)

3 comments:

Donella said...

Are those your glasses?

Anne said...

Nope - Abbie's glasses...
Just felt like putting them on.

Lori H said...

You look great in glasses!! SEE-- get your butt to the eye doctor. You PROMISED on the ride home from Nicole's ya know ;) I'll go with you if you want.