Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas with the Waldschmidts










HoHoHo! Let the celebrations begin!

This past weekend we had a very special Waldschmidt Christmas. It was full of smiles, laughter, food, Wii Bowling and being lazy! It was perfect! I always love Christmas at my parents house. It is always so cozy and comfortable. Thanks mom & dad for hosting and Thanks to you, Dan, Kate, Steve, Zoe & Ellie for all of the wonderful gifts! I am a huge fan of the Baby Grand Piano! I have almost mastered all three songs. Lily likes it too! hahah!
Lily also enjoyed licking your glass door. She can't wait to sleep over again next week!

Oh - in case you are trying to read Dan's shirt it says:
"I may not be Mr. Right...but you can USE me until he gets here."
I think this offer is available for all of my single female readers. (your welcome Dan! haha)

5 comments:

Our Love Story said...

Looks like a blast! Your family is so fun! Lily is getting so big! Isn't it hard to get good pics once they are on the move like that!?!

Crystal said...

I love the pic of Lily licking the glass! Hehe!!

Colie said...

Licking the glass.. ha ha!!!
She's so cute... great pictures!
Happy Holidays!

Cal said...

ok seriously, does your child ever cry? ever? or is she always grinning and flashing those baby blue eyes...SERIOUSLY. :)

Donella said...

Very cute pictures! Happy Christmas, Waldschmidts!