Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan & Kate!




Happy Birthday Daniel!!!!
26 already??? It seems like it was just yesterday we were picking on each other at mom & dads - oh wait...that was yesterday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Mickey and I enjoyed going to the Fish Fry with you:) ps: I tried to post a message to him yesterday on 2/22, but it wasn't working

Happy Birthday Kate!!!
I can't believe how old you are too!!! (ha-ha) but I am not going to make any jokes about it - because I know I will be there soon enough:) We hope you guys are enjoying the warm weather and sunshine in Arizona! We miss you and we will have to celebrate when you come home. ps: Kate's B-day is today:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here

Donella said...

Happy B-Day to both of you!!

Our Love Story said...

Happy Birthday indeed to both of you!

Amber

Colie said...

Happy Birthday Kate and Dan!