Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm so excited!


I love Fridays!


Besides the fact that today is Friday - it is also the day before a bunch of my girlfriends / and moms / and Matt are coming to town. Yeah! It is going to be a fun weekend:) Colie and Rachel are having a baby shower for us this weekend. I just can't wait to see everybody and hang out with them all.

(And to Float. Joelle Mott and her Boyfriend are getting a hotel - POOL PARTY!!! I can't wait to feel weight less for a night!)


Haha - for all of you suckers that are paid Salary - did you think about the fact that you are really working for free today?? Yep...it's true!

Enjoy your Leap Day!


Safe travels to Ann & Gary who will be heading out to Colorado Springs today to spend a week with Amy! Enjoy ~ as I am sure you will all have a wonderful week!


3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh yes - for those of you who are not able to come to town this weekend...I will miss you:( But enjoy the nice weekend.

Donella said...

Hey! We should get today off!!

See you all tomorrow!

P.S. Anne, I'll start blogging again some day. That's just what happens when you start a blog thinking your life was pretty interesting, then come to realize you don't have anything to write about. Or at least you don't have time. Someday soon though, I promise ;)

Anonymous said...

Attention!