Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You













Thanks to all who came to the baby shower this weekend.
I know many of you traveled from deep in the middle of Wisconsin. Just seeing you all this weekend was so much appreciated. Others of you - not as far...but it was GREAT to see you all. I am very thankful for all our my friends and family. Thanks again for everything - you are all way too generous!

As special thank you to Rachel and Colie for hosting - you did a great job! Everything was perfect. And another special thanks to Jen - who way over did herself in the kitchen..Again:)

Mickey also wanted to thank several for the wonderful gifts that he received too...Piggy bank, Tax deduction shirt, Lullaby CD of Bob Marley songs and Jack!!

You all RULE. And our daughter is excited to meet everyone...in about a month:)

4 comments:

Donella said...

Great pictures! It was fun seeing everyone this weekend!

P.S. My hair is too short.

Colie said...

It was fun, nice pictures!!!
PS~ I like Donella's short hair!

Joey said...

Thanks Anne, Ra, and Colie! It was so nice to see you all. Matt and I had sooo much fun. I'm sure we will see you after the baby comes! I'm so excited to meet her!

Lori H said...

UGGH! I missed a great time, I knew I would! Can't wait to see you tonight Anne... and even more excited to meet that baby!!! Get here already!!