Friday, May 2, 2008

Birthday Shout Outs






Happy Belated Birthday Jen!!!

I am sorry I forgot to post on your actual Birthday (last week)
but I was at least able to call on time. Whew!
I hope you had a wonderful day.
Enjoy the wonderful weather out in San Fran!
We miss you! Keep in touch and hope to see you soon.

Happy Belated Birthday Amy!!!

Amy's B-Day was yesterday! Again, sorry about the post - but I did call on time:) It was nice to talk with you last night. Sorry it was cut short...long calls are not easy for me these days.

That one is always easy for me to remember. I have fond memories of May Day as a child. We would always make May Day Baskets out of those green strawberry containers and flowers. Then we would ring the door bells at our neighbors, leave the basket and run away. I wonder if kids still do this. Maybe in the years to come Lily and I will restart this wonderful tradition.

2 comments:

Colie said...

Yes-- happy belated birthday ladies!!!
Really? I don't think I know anyone who celebreated May Day (well until now)~ sounds nice though...

Anonymous said...

I totally celebrated May Day as a kid too. However, I seem to remember being able to pick the flowers I gave away. Apparently now that I live in the tundra all that has changed. Bummer. It was fun to see you and Lily yesterday, you both looked great!
Heiney