Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY








Happy Mothers Day
to all of the mothers reading!
You are all appreciated:)

We had a very nice mothers day. We started with the Race for the Cure. We participate every year with a large group. Breast Cancer Awareness is very important to me as it has affected too many that I love - Grandma Alice, Aunt Virgie, Aunt Rita and Karen Zweber. It also took the life of a dear friend, 2nd mother to me, wonderful neighbor, my mom's best friend ~ Paulette Cloutier. We love and miss her more than I can even explain. That is why the walk is so important to all of us.

After the walk we went to Prior Lake to celebrate Mother's Day with the Friedges Family. Lily loved meeting so many family members this weekend.

Then we made it home for some much needed R&R! :)

1 comment:

Colie said...

Great pictures guys.
Happy belated mother's day!!!