Thursday, May 29, 2008

I did it!






I did it! I successfully watched 3 busy and/or needy children all day today! Lily and I went down to my sisters to watch the girls for the day. We had a wonderful time (we always do.) Zoe and I had a blast playing and Ellie moves very fast these days:) The 3 girls just love each other! There was one point today that I think Lily and Ellie were talking to each other and really bonded. I couldn't understand what they were saying but both girls had smiles on their faces and seemed to enjoy the conversation.
(PS - Crystal you really do Rock as a mom!)

Tonight my aunt Pat and uncle Lew came over for dinner. We needed to sort out some logistics of our future child care and it has been a couple of weeks since Lily has seen Pat. Again we are soooooo blessed to have Pat watching Lily. I know going back to work will be hard for me regardless, but I am so happy to know that my baby is in good hands:) Thanks again!

(PS - Co-workers, I am planning on returning June 30. I am also looking forward to seeing you guys next week!)

3 comments:

Kate Zweber said...

Yes you did Annabelle!!! For those of you who don't already know this, my sister is the best. Here, she is a brand new mom and offers to help me out for an entire day. My girls LOVE their auntie Annie and their uncle Mickey. We are so blessed to have you two. Thanks again Belle for watching my rugrats. I owe you so much. Lily is so lucky to have you as a mom. Oh look at me, getting all mushy. Love you!

Anne said...

Aww...Thanks Mush Bucket! Kate you are an awesome - awesome Mom and an inspiration for me.

Anonymous said...

It made my day to hear that you are coming back to work THIS MONTH!! We miss you. We are looking forward to seeing you and beautiful Miss Lily tomorrow. Kathy P.