Friday, May 9, 2008

Update


Great news - I have been informed that the request of postponement for jury duty has been granted! I will have to serve jury duty, but not until August now:) whew! More time with my Lil Love Bug!

Today Lily and I spent the day garage sale-ing. She did great! We were out at 8 a.m. for the big Woodbury sales and lasted until 4!!! The Woodbury sales are AWESOME and CRAZY...it is like the day after Thanksgiving (which I LOVE.) We were able to have a couple of feedings in the backseat of the car (thanks to the Peanut Shell were still were private.) Colie met up with us around noon and we all had lunch with Mickey while we were in the area. It was a lot of fun. I think Lily enjoyed the fresh air and the longest stroller ride ever. I got some much needed exercise in and enjoyed some good deals.

Our Big Friday night plans include a pizza, Lily's bath time and a movie!
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I was at the Woodbury Garage Sales Friday too! Don't you love them? I go every year.