Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mrs. Barlog came to visit




We had a very nice few days. My dear friend Colleen (College roommate, my favorite European companion and great chit chatter) came to visit. She got in on Monday and left this morning. She was itching to meet Lily and she wanted to help out around the house. I told her that she could hold Lily and talk to me while I did some good cleaning...but now looking around a bit I realize that I did very little cleaning. Oh well - it was just great to have her with us!

Yesterday we took a nice long walk / shop day on Grand & Summit avenues. It was so nice out and Lily enjoy the walk too. Then last night we went to Colie, Guido & Ronan's along with Rachel and Mickey. It is so wonderful having the girls together - I wish we all lived closer.
Thank you Cal - I miss you already!

Today Lily and I are chilling, maybe get in a work out, nice walk and a nap. This evening Mickey and I are attending a class to get Lily baptized. Lori will be watching Lily while we are gone. Her very first baby sitter. I will have to have a talk with her so she is on her best behavior. :)

We will be missing kickball tonight - so good luck team! Make us proud!!!

(we had the boys pose for a picture too:) haha)

2 comments:

Colie said...

It was great to have you all over last night! Colleen~ next time I hope to see you more!!!
Have fun at class tonight...

Lori H said...

At first I thought you meant ME when you said have a talk with her about her behavior..... (not that it was a bad idea to do that) HAHAHAHAHA

I had so much fun with Lily last night. She is such a sweetheart! Can't wait to come over again!!

~ Lori (aka babysitter of the year) ;)