Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mid week update



Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Monday night we had our friend Rachel over for dinner. My mom also stopped over for the Cinco de Mayo celebration. I made a themed dinner:) haha. I am a dork, I know. It was great to see you both.

Yesterday Lily and I went to our New Parent Connection group. I really LOVE going there. It is so nice to talk to other parents of newborns and it's a really nice group of people. Trish - you will have to join me when your little guy arrives.

Here are a couple of picture of Miss Lil. She has enjoyed looking at herself this morning:) She has also enjoyed her Nuk today. Normally she doesn't take it, but today she has been all about it. The down side is that she pulls it out, which leads to her getting upset. I know pacifiers are a hot topic right now and people debate if babies should have it or not. I guess right now I don't see the harm in it and it seems to be very calming for her (that is - until she pulls it out.)

3 comments:

Colie said...

She is so cute checking out her little self in the mirror!!!

Donella said...

I LOVE the second photo! What a cute little smile!

Lori H said...

Precious photos! In fact, one of them is going up on my wall at work! =)