Thursday, June 19, 2008

Best Garage Sale Buy





The Party Dome
(that is what I call it anyway.)
Lily loves this thing! She is so content & happy when she is in it. She enjoys the hanging things & the room to kick. It is light weight and easy to carry. I originally got it so I could do yard work & she could hang out (it zips up to be bug free.) Now I use it in the house too. I can get a few things done. It was great to bring to the activities this past weekend so she could take a break from all of the stimulation. This weekend it will double as a bed while we are out of town. Hopefully she will not party in it all night. We'll have to take the hanging things down for bed time. Retail price about $50, Garage sale price $15, negotiating price $10. what a deal!

PS - Trish did tell me that she found a recall on this item. So today I am going to check into that. Geez - I sure hope everything is okay & we have a good model - we LOVE this thing!

No comments: