Sunday, June 1, 2008

Eight Weeks





Today Lily is eight weeks and one day old.
It was another busy and fun weekend.

Friday night Mickey and I went on a date!! Lori is an awesome friend! Back in October I asked her (half jokingly) if she would baby-sit for us on May 30 so we could go to the Sex & The City movie. Well my GREAT friend remembered and she was here on Friday night. PS - if you watched the S&TC series - you will LOVE the movie!!! It exceeded my expectations! It was AWESOME!

Saturday Lily and I went for a walk at the Woodbury Lakes Shopping complex. We got a few things too:) Then Grandpa Gary and Grandma Ann came over. We went out for a nice dinner and just hung around the house. Today they enjoyed spending time with Lil, as did she. They rode up on the Harley, so we were sure to get a few snap shots of Lily on the bike today. I am sure these will be shots she will always remember.

This morning I was an athletic supporter. My sister is a rock-star and ran the Down Town Dash Half Marathon! She did so great! We (Kris H met up with me) saw her at the 4 mile mark and the 11th mile. At mile 11 she was still looking great and she finished with a good time! I am so proud of you Kate! You are truly an inspiration - who knows - I may even start running a little:) Hmmm....
(Pictures will soon be posted - Kris had her camera. I did NOT...shocker - I know!)

Later this afternoon Jen D, Lily and I went for a walk in LILYDALE. It was nice to catch up Jen. That reminds me that we should really get the 'Lakers' walking again.

Tonight was grilling and now bath time. Never a dull moment here!

4 comments:

Colie said...

She's a little Harley Mama!!! Hah aa... we need to get her in some leather to finish the "look."
Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

LOL,no bad jokes about being a athletic supporter(but maybe one heck of a costume for Holloween), Eight weeks--I have to come and see her soon,she still is cute and what a fun smile she has. Nice bike! Good job Kate! Brian

Donella said...

HA! We were just walking through a store this weekend, where they had tiny little leather jackets and I said "That would be so cute to get Lily a little leather jacket. You know, since Mickey parents ride..." And Dustin just looked at me and said "uh huh." Anyway, how funny that you happened to post pics of her on the bike that same day!

Sorry I couldn't walk with you guys. Next time for sure! On our way home we took a detour and rode around Calhoun and Harriet. It was so much fun!! Pics soon, I promise.

Anonymous said...

Great job Anne!
Seeing the pic of Kate running brought back memories of Gramma's back in 96.
I like the bike pictures. Anne, I should have sat Lillian on the gas tank in front of me, then rev up the engine, do a burnout and wheel stand for her first biking experience! Do you think that would have worked?
Keep up the good work, you are an awesome mom.
Gary