Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time with Pat






The last 2 days we have spent time with my God-Mother Pat. If you don't already know, she is going to be Lily Care Giver or her Grand Nanny or Grand Patty. I guess I am not really sure what we are calling it. But whatever it is - she sure is special. Pat will be watching Lily M-Th and will be home on Fridays once I go back to work. Which is in less than 2 1/2 weeks (not that I am counting or anything.)

So we have been spending more time together getting ready. Yesterday Pat came to our place. Today we were at there home and went to some garage sales. We scored on a smaller / light stroller that the car seat can hook in to. That way we are not always lugging around the big one from place to place and Pat can keep it at her house. We also found Lily a rocker/entertaining chair to keep at her house. Pat seems to be very organize for Lily's arrival.

Watching them today was pretty special for me. I know that my little girl is going to be cared for by the best hands. It was obvious looking at the two of them together that Pat is our angel and we are so lucky to have her support.

I also have to laugh at the picture of them, it looks like Lily's cheeks are getting so big they need to rest on her shoulder - Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.