Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Update: Father's Day







Happy Father's Day!!!
Mickey - you are a wonderful Dad, Lily & I are so Blessed!
Dad - you are the Best! I am so lucky to have you!
Gary - I couldn't ask for a better Father in Law!
Thanks for Everything!

Sunday morning we got Mickey Breakfast, the paper and a dozen Lily's! He enjoyed them all. That afternoon we went to my grandparents to celebrate Father's Day with the Friedges Clan. We all had a wonderful afternoon sitting out in the beautiful weather and hanging out.

3 comments:

Colie said...

A dozen lily's... I love it!!
What a great idea- so cute..

Donella said...

Happy Father's Day, Mickey! I hope you enjoyed your lilies - and your Lily!

Lori H said...

Anne, you are so creative. A dozen Lily's........ hehehehe So cute!! Happy (belated) Father's Day to you, Mickey!