Wednesday, June 18, 2008

good times


Monday came around this week and for the first time in a long time - Lily and I had no plans. We'll we can't just sit at home all day (besides our daily walk.) So I made a call to Brenda and we met up with her and a couple of others from work for lunch. I do really miss my co-workers. I am so lucky that I have so many friends at work. We were able to stop in to the office and see everyone there too. Miss Lil was extra chatty and flashed that beautiful smile numerous times:)

Yesterday we went for a nice walk and even walked down to the post office in SSP. Several of my friends have walked this hill with me in the past. Let me tell you - it is much more difficult walking up it in the hot sun pushing a stroller, than around 2 a.m. with a few drinks in you after a night of dancing. But it was a nice work out.

We also went to our New Parent Group yesterday. That reminds me that next week will be my last group, as the following I will be back to work. Tear. Today several of us from my group went for a nice walk along the river. Lily and I love these beautiful days!!!

Tonight is the first night of Summer Kickball (Spring just ended last week.) I am almost positive that we will make it there and Lily will be in her uniform cheering on the team. Goooo Rubbers!

3 comments:

Colie said...

Yeah! we will see you there tonight if you make it...
I think I like that the other people in the restaraunt are all looking at your camera too! HAA!!

Colie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! I am so glad you called and joined us for lunch. It was fun to give Lily her lunch too! I realized later in the afternoon that I didn't really say a nice goodbye--just got off the elevator quick and left it at that. Sorry about that. I miss you lots! Bring your walking shoes when you come back to work and we'll take "power walks" during lunch! Enjoy your couple weeks of "vacation" and we'll see you on June 30. Love,
--Brenda