Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nine weeks







Thursday: Lily and I hung out with Trish and Blake for the afternoon. It was nice talking with them all day. That night Mickey went to see a couple of his Stout Buddies and Lil & I went mall walking.

Friday Night: I had a girls night out!!! It started with a bunch of my friends meeting up at PFChangs for a nice dinner. Like always we shared many laughs and many stories. We were also able to celebrate Trish (a couple of weeks ago) & Lori's (Friday the 13th) B-days. I am glad we could do so.

After dinner was over, I wasn't ready to go home. I knew Mickey and Lily had everything under control. I feel bad that I didn't think of doing anything ahead of time so that everyone could have planned on it - but I do enjoy a spur of the moment night on the town! So I recruited Donella and Rachel to join me for a night of dancing at Jersey's.

It was a blast and got even better when we ran into my Cousins Natalie (& Tom) and Jenni (& Matt.) They were out celebrating Jenni's B-day! Small world!! We all had a great time!

Saturday: Dan came over. He helped us with weeding the yard and picking up sticks. We went to a couple garage sales (where he picked up this AWESOME boom box! haha - oh my!) We also grilled and watched a movie.

Sunday: Church, out for brunch, Dan watched the race, and we did a little cleaning.

Over all - it was a great weekend...I just can't believe we are at nine weeks already! She is still so awesome and everyday she is such an enjoyment!

3 comments:

Colie said...

Oh my gosh... you'll have to tell Daniel I am WAY jealous of his boom box... I envision Pump up the Jam playing...

Donella said...

Colie! I totally thought that too. Okay, so not "pump Up the Jamb," in particular... but it may as well have been! You're right Anne, it really is AWESOME. Way to go Dan!!

P.S. Friday was way fun! Thanks for the good time! Did you get my text after we left? Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Friday night was great! I'm so glad we ran into you guys! You were right, what a small world!
Jenni