Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday




Today has been a special Day for Lil and I. It is our last day home alone before I head back to work. (Tomorrow we have company and the parade, so it doesn't count.) We spent a lot of time cuddling, looking at each other, talking, went for a nice walk, gave her a massage & now she is napping. This is going to be very different for us. Of coarse I am sad, I will miss her so much. But I know she is in good hands and everything will be great. I think it is time that I stop living in a fantasy world and see what 'normal' is like for us. It will be good - just different.

4 comments:

Kiley said...

That is awesome to hear that you are doing infant massage!

Anne said...

Yeah - Lily and I took an infant massage class last week. She LOVES it! But who wouldn't love that???

Donella said...

Tear :(

I hope you are having a nice day - see you this afternoon.

Kristie said...

Good luck back at work! Keep us posted...I love reading your blog :)