Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank You









Thank you to many of my co-workers for the wonderful shower yesterday! Especially to Kathy and Brenda for the planning, games, food, decoration - everything! It was soooooo nice! It was great to see you all too. Also - thank you for the wonderful gifts - you are all way too generous and very kind.

Here are some pictures from the party. I am sure I will post more (Brenda has them on her camera).
Look how good Adam looks with a baby:) haha!
Sheena - your mom would be the best grandma! (hint hint! haha!)

Oh yes - Mary Warner (UMF retiree) drove all the way up from New Ulm to come...thank you so much! And I love the beautiful cross stitch. I can't wait to see you again Mary!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It was great to see you and finally meet Lily! She's such a cutie.