Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 Hour Tour












Segway Tour!!!
We had our Finance/Accounting Staff outing today and did a Segway Tour in Minneapolis. It was so much fun!!!

It was a little tricky to get the hang of the Segway at first - but soon enough (after a few small spills:) we were all pros! haha! The tour was great and I was able to see beautiful parts of city that I never knew existed.

If you are at all interested - I would suggest doing the tour. It was a wonderful day! I am assuming that Abbie & Crystal will also have posting with other pictures.

Thank you so much Kathy for a great outing - 4 stars!!!!!

www.humanonastick.com

2 comments:

Kristen said...

hahaha your pics are great!! Glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun - Nat was telling me all about it - I couldn't picture what a segway was - now I know. What a great afternoon to be out of the office.