Thursday, July 3, 2008

Have a nice trip this fall

Oops I did it again!

So to anyone who knows me well, knows that I fall…a lot! Well this morning I had another random spill. Adam, Crystal and I were walking back from Starbucks and Boom – I was on all fours! Haha – It just came out of no where! My wallet and coffee went flying. There was coffee in my hair, I have a skinned up shin, knee & elbow. I juts noticed that I have a few small rocks stuck in my leg. I think I should go clean up now.

Adam’s favorite past times is to laugh his butt off if he ever witnesses a fall (mean – mean – I know,) well I must be a true friend – because he asked if I was ok and helped me up before it began. The laughing then didn’t stop and I am sure I will be hearing it over the cube walls today! Haha! Looks like I am back to my old self again or the new shoes I have on are not working properly! Haha!

*here is a picture - but really it doesn't do the justice (you can't even see the blood & scrapes.) I am sure it will be black and blue by the end of the day. If it does I'll be sure to post again:) haha!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Hehe! I really wasn't funny, it looked really scary & like it hurt alot. :( I am glad you are ok!

Abbie said...

Haha. I'm glad you are okay too. But this is a really cute pic of you! Glad you are a good sport and can laugh about it :)

Kristen said...

haha I am laughing over here too. Wish I was looking out my window at that moment. Glad you are ok!

Anne said...

Yes - It is funny, but it hurts a lot too. Yikes! I just cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. I hate that stuff & I changed my shoes! haha!

Donella said...

HA HA!!! I just had to come in here and read this story. Too funny! I'm glad it wasn't too bad. And at least you weren't holding your camera at the time. And yeah, it really is a cute picture of you. If I hadn't known that you took a spill, I wouldn't have guessed. Super cute dress! Anyway, back to work now. Just had to come in and say - HILARIOUS!

P.S. Did you get to salvage any of your coffee, or was it completely gone? Bummer if it was all spilled.

Anonymous said...

It sucks to fall, but at least you had a dress on and thus didn't rip your pants this time. I'll help ya find the silver lining in any situation, Anne! (Cute dress by the way!)

--Heiney

Colie said...

Ha hahaa... honestly Anne!!! hah aha.. well at least you're super cutie today in your outfit- very nice dress!
Good thing you get your Starbucks 1/2 hot right? That would have stunk if it was super hot!

Lori H said...

Oh Anne.... LOL!!! I do stuff like that all the time. In fact I was clocking in yesterday, and was coming down the little flight of 4 stairs and totally tripped. The maintenence guy was all ready to catch me. Totally embarassing. Of course I laughed and walked away. hehehe I agree with everybody-- SUPER cute dress!! Glad you are okay after your tumble!!