Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun Sisters!!!!



Kate & I ARE Fun Sisters -
but in this case I am talking about the shop.

Brenda, Heather and I took a quick jaunt to the Fun Sisters Shop in Minneapolis today. If you have never been - I suggest you go. They are only open one week each month.
http://thefunsisters.com/

It was a great opportunity for me to not only get a cute pair of shoes and a fun purse/diaper bag, but it was nice to catch up with the girls. Heather is the CEO's assistant and I always learn a lot from the time we spend together. She is also due to have her second baby next month and is doing great! Brenda and I never have a dull conversation:) Thanks for the outing girls!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh yes - I learn a lot from Brenda too:)

Colie said...

You went to Fun Sister's~~~ I am seriously jealous... I need to get a chance to go- cute new bag!

Donella said...

LOVE the Fun Sisters shops! Too bad they are only open one week, but it's always well worth the wait! Cute bag!

Kristen said...

So jealous you went to fun sisters. I love that place!!