Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Update

To finish week update:

Friday - Grandma Mary came to watch Lil. They had a wonderful day. I was told that she was on her best behavior. The two of them played a lot, walked a lot and even giggled a lot! That's right - I said GIGGLE!!! This is something that she has not done until now. They were having a ball with it. I think my mom was surprised when I got home and said this was a big first! I am sooo glad that Grandma Mary was able to share this very special first with her:) Mickey and I continue to try to get her to do it again...so far - no luck. She must be waiting for something really funny to happen. haha!

That evening the 3 of us went to dinner and picked up a good deal on a used Burley (pull behind bike cart for Lil) from Nicole's sister! We can't wait to use it. It won't be until next year - but still we couldn't pass it up.

Saturday we hung out and worked around the house. That night Guido came over and hung out with Lily & Mickey. So I went to Rachel's and hung out with her & Colie. It was great to sit and catch up all night.

Today has been lazy, cuddling day. We did go for a nice walk and Grandpa Gary surprised us on the way home form a motorcycle trip.

Overall weekend rating: 4 stars!

No comments: