Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank you Zweber Girls


This week has been kind of crazy for Lily. Nanny Pat is out this week, so I got creative with child care options. Monday Mickey stayed home with Lily. Dad & babe had a great day!!!

Yesterday Lily was with Kate, Zoe & Ellie. She had a wonderful time! Kate is so brave and such a good sitter & sister...she took all 3 girls on a walk to visit grandma Mary at work and then they went to the Burnsville Center for some shopping!!! Yikes! It sounds like a lot of work, but it was a great idea because both Lil and Ellie do so well in the stroller. Kate did mention that the girls did so well - that she got both Zoe & Ellie's wardrobes set for next summer! (Everything is on major clearance now.)

Once I got there, we all headed over to watch Dan's baseball game with Grandpa Bill. Dan did great! He even scored a point!

PS - I wanted to take a picture of Kate with all of the girls yesterday, but I didn't have my camera. I did happen to take this pic of Zoe with my phone! She is always adorable and growing up so fast! (Love the Hot Pink hair!!!)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How cute! Brooklynn just said she wanted to go play with Zoe sometime b/c she liked her hair, hehe!

Donella said...

ADORABLE!!!