Wednesday, March 19, 2008

38 down, 2 to go


I had my Dr.’s apt this morning. Everything looks good and is still on track. I am still dilated 2 cm and 80% effaced. The Dr is still happy with my progress and things that when I do start to go into Labor it will come on strong. I should have asked her to elaborate on what she meant by that, instead I just smiled and said ‘GREAT’! (haha - oh Anne!)

She did give me the placement of the baby and the part of my stomach that seems to be jabbed at constantly is her little elbow (Next to her back). It is a tight squeeze and we are running out of room in the womb. Hang in there baby – you are almost out.

3 comments:

Donella said...

I am so excited for you, I can hardly stand it!!!

Anne said...

Thanks D - I am so excited too!!!! We just can't wait...I hope it happens very soon:)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for little elbows jabbing you in the belly- so soon you'll be able to kiss those little elbows! I'm so excited for you guys!! (I'm no longer just a blog peeper!)