Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Almost there...


37 weeks today!!!

That means that we are now considered to be Full Term! Awesome!
I have a Dr.'s appointment this afternoon, so we will see then how we are progressing. I am hoping that the Dr. will tell me that we will be good to go very soon.

I am feeling more ready at work and have been meeting with co-workers to get everyone trained in on some of my stuff.
We are feeling ready at home too. Last night Mickey reorganized our kitchen cabinets to make room for the baby bottles & dishes. The other night I spent some time in her bedroom making sure that all of her clothes are washed and organized in the closet and her dresser. I even used post-its to label what each stack is, so that Mickey should be able to dress her with out any problems:) We'll see how that goes! haha!

Tonight we are going to do Let's Dish. That is a place where we make and freeze a bunch of meals. We thought this would be helpful when we bring our Lil' Girl home, we wont have to worry about dinner for a while. I will let you all know how that goes.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

Donella said...

I am amazed at how organized and prepared you two are! All of the things you are doing will make everything so much easier. If I ever have a baby, I'll probably be like "What? Labor already?" In any case, I'm glad you are feeling so much more prepared now. It has to be nice to feel ready!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that baby room is awesome, but I think it needs a bookshelf. If I ever get off my lazy butt.
Yesterday, I got the first piece cut, the backing. Maybe today I can work on the sides.
I wish I were as organized as you.
Take care, Gary