Thursday, March 6, 2008

Child Care Update

Well…I am very happy to report that we have been extremely blessed!

We have our child care plans set and they couldn't be better.
My God-mother / Aunt Pat will be our provider 4 days a week! She will be in our home a few days a week and in her home one day a week. She is one of the most kind, patient people I know. We are so lucky and truly bless that she will be taking care of our baby girl.


The 5th day was still up in the air until recently. I talked with my boss, who several times earlier said she wanted to be flexible with me. Well - she was, I proposed working 4 ten hour days at work. She didn’t think that was the best option, since the day gets to be so long and to have an infant at home & I will want as much tome with her as I can get. So instead she suggested that I work 4 nine hour days at work and 4 hours from home though out the week! I will be home every Friday with our baby. Wow! I am so excited and this is the best news I could have received from her.

Anyway – thank you for your prayers! I know we are very lucky to have the people in our lives that we have.

2 comments:

Donella said...

That is so great to hear! Your boss is being very flexible about your situation, and you are very lucky. I'm glad it all worked out - and I agree, there couldn't be a better provider than Pat! Yay!

Our Love Story said...

WOW!!! This is awesome news! I loved working from home when I did. Truly a blessing that someone who loves her so much will watch her 4 days/week and then YOU the 5th! So cool!