Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday - no babes yet



It was nice weekend. Went out for dinner/lunch, did some shopping, hang out with my family, went for a walk, watched several movies, did some cleaning, but no baby this weekend. Thanks Mickey and everyone who helped distract me, I needed it.

I found myself writing a blog yesterday morning and Mickey came in the room as I was doing so. He read over my shoulder and shook his head. It was kind of negative. I was venting about my frustration and what I wish would just happen. After thinking about it – he was right. So I decided not to post it.

I need to stay positive and know that she will come when she is ready. Like my boss said – I bet she is just holding out for that diamond birthstone now. Can you blame her really? Haha….

Well – have a great Monday. Enjoy the snow storm coming today :)

1 comment:

Our Love Story said...

Oh honey - waiting is hard. You are just so excited to meet your little girl! But, it is true, you would rather have your body do things naturally and let her come when she is ready. But it is hard, it wasn't that long ago that I was in your shoes. All you can think about is when she'll come. It is very hard to work or do anything but sit and think and wonder. Hang in there. I am praying for your speedy delivery still!

Love,
Amber