Saturday, March 22, 2008

Walking this baby out








What a B-E-A-U-tiful SPRING weekend:)

Yesterday was swimming with Dan and Zoe. Grandma Mary, Kate and Ellie were there too. I love to float!

Last night I went out with Rachel, Jen, Lori & Nicole to Boca Chica! The food was great but hanging out with the girls was even better!

This morning my mom called and asked if I wanted to play photographer with her around the city. Well duh - I would LOVE to do that.
A photography tip from my mom: to get the best shot you need to find a different angle (meaning going places where you are not suppose to and laying in the snow when needed! haha) We had a lot of fun. And hopefully I was able to walk a lot of this baby out.
Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully all your walking today will pop her out tonight!

Mickey

Our Love Story said...

So, I am really suspicious because I have been thinking about you A LOT and you have not posted... I also called you last night and was hung up on I think... Is that girlie out? ;-)